How does Bahama Bronze spray tan
in a can work?
Bronze's sunless tanning formula is extremley similar to
the formulas used in professional airbrush tanning salons
and misting machines. The active ingredient across the board
for all of these tanning formulas including Bahama Bronze
is DHA (Dihydroxyacetone). DHA causes a reaction with the
amino acids in your skin that creates a deep, bronze tan...except
without any possibility of getting burned! The result is
a perfect tan with no orange tones and no streaks. More
While you'll be tan immediately after using our spray on
tan, your tan will gradually darken and set in over the
next 12-24 hours following application. The tan will last
5-7 days depending on how thick an application is used.
Remember, Bahama Bronze does not contain suncreen of any
type. Be cautious when styaing out in the sun for longer
How do I use it?
Since Bahama Bronze tan in a can is an aerosol spray, you
simply point it at your skin and spray on in smooth even
strokes. However, there are a few other things to remember
- Use the spray tan in a tub, shower, outdoor area or anywhere
with any easy to clean floor. It's possible to stain any
nearby flooring with overspray so be careful.
- Shake the can well before use. This will help clear up
any clumps that may have formed in the can or in the spray
- Hold the can 10 - 14 inches from your skin and apply in
smooth even strokes
- Dab off any excess spots or clumps before it dries
- Do NOT apply lotions, oils, deodorants, makeup, or perfume
prior to spray tanning.
- If solution gets on the palms of your hands or soles of
your feet immediately wash off with soap and water.
- Do not shower for 6 hours after application.
- Remember that Bahama Bronze is not to be used internally
so when applying to the face hold your breath, close your
mouth, and shut your eyes.